"Exploration Japan" program - Embassy of France in Japan
The Embassy of France in Japan opens the 2024 edition of the "Exploration Japan" program, which offers mobility support for researchers from French institutions, wishing to establish a first contact with Japanese research teams to initiate new Franco-Japanese scientific collaborations.
This program is open to researchers/teacher-researchers belonging to laboratories attached to higher education institutions, research organizations or French companies.
It will allow them to deepen their knowledge of the research activities carried out in Japan in their field of expertise and meet key Japanese players to initiate new scientific collaborations between the two countries.
The call for projects is open to all scientific fields, including the humanities and social sciences.
- Deadline for submission of applications: Friday 10 November 2023, 18:00 (French time)
- Communication of results: February 2024
- Period of missions in Japan: from March to December 2024
More information can be found on the website of the Embassy of France in Japan:
- French version: https://jp.ambafrance.org/mobilite-Programme-Exploration-Japon
- Japanese version : https://jp.ambafrance.org/article13783