Funded projects from French (ANR) and Japanese agencies (MEXT, JSPS) are presented herein.
- (2017-2021) PYRAMID. Pipping sYstem, Risk management based on wAll thininh Monitoring and prediction (Bilateral ANR / MEXT program).
- (2017-2022) ANR ECPOR. Elastocaloric Coupling in Polymers for Solid State Refrigeration.
- (2017-2020) JSPS Grants-in-Aid for scientific research (A). Solid phase film formation of polymer/ceramic compound particles by hetero-structure control and comprehensive analysis of film formation mechanisms.
- (2018-2021) JSPS Grants-in-Aid for scientific research (B). Spatio-temporal control of protein mass diffusion
- (2018-2021) JSPS Grants-in-Aid for scientific research (B). Elucidation of Eddy Current Magnetic Signature Method and Its Application to Residual Strain Evaluation
- (2019-2022) JSPS Grants-in-Aid for scientific research (C). Corrosion-wear mitigation: are metallic glass coating deposited by cold spray good candidates?
- (2019-2022) JSPS Grants-in-Aid for scientific research (C). Making cold from natural rubber: a low-cost and environment friendly refrigeration alternative.